MSN, FNP-BC, CRNP
- Graduated from UAH in 1995 with Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Later, worked as a registered nurse for 10 years on a post-surgical unit, ICU, medical unit and cardiac cath lab.
- Became a stay-at-home mom for nine years to raise a family.
- Received Masters in 2013 from UAH with Masters of Science in Nursing, and spent 5 years working as a Family Nurse Practitioner in cardiology, urgent care and hospital medicine.
- Married to Alan Kilgo.
- Active member of 1st Methodist UMC in Fort Payne.
MSN, ANP-BC, CRNP
- Born and raised in Fort Payne, AL.
- Mother to Alexandra, 18 year-old college student at UAB.
- Graduated University of Alabama in 1996 with Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Graduated from UAB in 2011 with Masters of Science in Nursing as an Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Currently in the Family Nurse Practitioner program at UAH.
- Passionate foster care parent.
- Attends church at Shepard House of Geraldine, AL.
MSN, FNP-C, BD-ADM, CRNP
- Obtained her ADN from Gadsden State Community College in 2001, her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2011.
- Worked for 10 years at Cardiothoracic/Vasculosurgical nurse.
- Graduated from UAB in 2013 with Masters of Science in Nursing and began work as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Obtained additional certification in advanced diabetes management in 2015.
- Married to Tommy Leonard and has two beautiful children.